With over 78 million contracts awarded in the last fiscal year, MWBE and small business owners have many opportunities to expand. Unfortunately, when it comes to competing for government contracts, many business owners are unsure of the types of business insurance requirements needed and whether insurance is necessary at the time of bidding.
Shopping for insurance and determining the right coverage for your business can be a daunting task. The NYC Department of Small Business Services’ upcoming webinar, Understanding Insurance Requirements, is designed to make understanding this process a little easier by providing up-to-date knowledge on the best practices for identifying and maintaining business insurance.
Topics covered include:
- Overview Of Business Continuity & Disaster Insurance Coverage
- Best Practices For Meeting Insurance Coverage Requirements On Government Contracts
- Overview Of The Different Types Of Insurance Coverage Available For Businesses
- Understanding Of How Insurance Policies Are Quoted
- Common Insurance Forms And Terms
Be sure to book ASAP to guarantee your spot!