Just because how we do business today is different from a year ago doesn’t mean we shouldn’t still strive to be successful—it’s just that the way we get there is different. In this episode, I share my top tips for running a successful business and adapting to our changing world.
- Prioritize your health and well-being.
- Figuring out why you’re here and what your purpose is.
- Vote with your conscience, and take a stand for what matters to you.
- Identify your ideal clients, and check in to make sure you’re still serving existing clients appropriately.
- Don’t stop marketing: it represents the promise you’re making to current and potential customers, so find a way to consistently get your message out there.
- Deliver excellence, from small things like spell checking emails and returning calls on time, these things all contribute to answering the question, “Are you showing up as excellent”?
- Nurture your network, as your closest connections—clients, family, accountability partners, etc.—are a powerful asset.
- Stay on the leading edge of your industry by investing in continuous learning and strengthening your professional development.
- Leverage technology wherever you can to help you adapt. Whether it’s for scheduling, project management, or for cost savings, it pays to know what technology and apps are on the market and how they can benefit your business.
Find me on my website and social media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Music courtesy of: