Does responding to competitive sealed bids for city agencies make you feel a little uncomfortable? You’re not alone.
One of the biggest obstacles in the way of many MWBEs when it comes to landing government contracts is how daunting the process can be. If you’ve never prepared and responded to a bid before, it can feel very overwhelming. But here is the thing: EVERY small business owner has been there. I certainly have!
If you don’t really know where to start when responding to bids and want to better understand your chances of winning a solicitation, then the NYC Department of Small Business Services PTAC’s upcoming webinar, Responding to Competitive Sealed Bids, is for you. This webinar is designed to equip MWBEs with the knowledge and skills they need to not only qualify for sealed bids but to respond in a way that will garner a response!
We’ll be covering topics such as:
- Navigating through PASSPort – Acknowledging Receipt
- Identifying Key Dates, Timelines, and Procedures
- Meeting Requirements for Minimum Qualifications
- Understanding Proposal Evaluation Criteria
- Creating Proposal Content – Questionnaire Section
- Required Forms and Attachments
- Post Proposal Submission Follow-up
The webinar will be held Wed, November 10, 2021, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST, and spots are limited – register while you still can!
We will send you the WebEx Link 24 hours before the start of the event, so be sure to keep an eye on your Junk Mail folder, just in case it lands there by accident!