Jean Kristensen Associates LLC regularly works with organizations across the country to hold events focused on giving MWBEs the tools they need to grow their businesses. Here are some of our upcoming events!
- This event has passed.
SBS-PTAC: Contract Management Series – Contract Award Process
August 4 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
About This Event:
Every day, the government buys billions of dollars’ worth of goods and services from businesses. In an ongoing effort to assist businesses interested in selling to the government, the New York City Department of Small Business Services Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) offers this four-part Contract Management Series.
This webinar will cover the various steps that occur during the award phase of a contract. We will provide you with insight into the numerous tasks that must be addressed or completed before the start of a contract and what you are expected to provide and have available throughout the contract term.
You Will Learn:
- Understanding Vendor Responsibility Requirements
- Understanding what a Notice of Award and a Notice to Proceed mean
- Understanding the contract and negotiation process
- Understanding Procurement Policy Rules/ Contract Terms and Conditions
- Understanding Documents Required (Insurance & Bonding, Doing Business Data Forms, etc.)