Jean Kristensen Associates LLC regularly works with organizations across the country to hold events focused on giving MWBEs the tools they need to grow their businesses. Here are some of our upcoming events!
- This event has passed.
SBS-PTAC: Understanding Project Labor Agreements Workshop
November 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
About This Event:
This webinar will provide a general overview of Project Labor Agreements and how they are utilized on New York City Construction contracts.
Participants will gain insight on how project labor agreements are used and learn best practices for reading and understanding agreements. We will also review commonly used terms and forms.
You Will Learn:
- Definition of a Project Labor Agreement and how they are used on Construction Contracts with New York City Agencies.
- How Collective Bargaining Agreements relate to Project Labor Agreements
- Potential Risks and Benefits Associated with Project Labor Agreements
- Guidance on How to Read a Project Labor Agreement
- Example of a Letter of Assent