Jean Kristensen Associates LLC regularly works with organizations across the country to hold events focused on giving MWBEs the tools they need to grow their businesses. Here are some of our upcoming events!
- This event has passed.
SBS-PTAC: Cost Estimating for Construction Firms Workshop
December 15, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
About This Event:
Discover how to create accurate cost estimates to better understand the scope of projects and determine the costs of doing business.
By the end of this workshop, contractors should be able to generate accurate cost estimates for contraction and construction-related services. Contractors will also learn how to price to win contracts, determine overhead and profits, and much more effectively.
You Will Learn:
- Understanding the Scope of Work
- Accurate Takeoff of Quantities
- Responsible and Competitive Unit Pricing
- Organized Bid Process
- Evaluation of Risk
- Determining the Cost of Doing Business (Brick & Mortar Trade Costs [Or Hard Costs]; Overhead, Such as Fees, Expenses, Rates, etc.)
- Tips for Automating Estimating Templates
- Pricing to Win
- Key Elements of a Cost Proposal for Construction Services
- Tips on How to Determine Overhead & Profit